Mail Integra Service by STARDOTSTAR
Mail Integra is the act of sending one email campaign to a large group at once. Marketing messages, newsletters, updates, coupons, and invitations through mails to the customer typically known as Mail Integra.
Sending thousands or tens of thousands of messages to even just a couple of email addresses would be draining due to the amount of time and effort required. Moreover, the cost of running such a campaign would not be sustainable for any business. Using a Mail Integra service is cheaper, faster, and much more convenient.
Why do you need a Mail Integra service?
Mail Integra service helps marketers and online entrepreneurs avoid:
• Getting labeled as spam or junk by the subscriber’s email client (for example, Gmail).
• Refusal of service by an Internet Service Provider or hosting company.
• Getting flagged by the Federal Trade Commission for breaking the CAN-SPAM Act and possibly paying a fine of a whopping 11,00,000 for every illegal email.
Benefits of a Mail Integra Service
In Mail Integra service:
• Makes sure that your mass email campaign abides by the CAN-SPAM Act.
• Enables you to create subscription forms to gather new subscribers.
• Lets users manage subscriptions and opt-out processes (adding and removing from mailing lists).
• Provides email templates that are mobile-friendly and editable.
• Handles bulk email delivery.
• Prepares reports on marketing campaign performance.
Reasons to choose Mail Integra service:
• Mailing list management
• The IP address and domain reputation of the service
• Email delivery rate
• Email automation support
• Performance reports